Skip to main content Skip to footer
Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Make a Service Request

To make a service request or report a concern to the Municipality of Kincardine, please fill out the form below. Please note:

  • Requests and concerns are addressed during business hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  • For after hours emergencies, please call 519-396-3468 and listen to the prompts. For after hours water issues, please call 519-396-4660.
  • In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1 for Police, Fire, and Emergency Services. South Bruce O.P.P. can be reached at 1-888-310-1122 for non-emergency issues.

If this is a By-Law concern, please do not use this form. Call 1-226-910-1322 ext. 0 for By-Law Enforcement services for the Municipality of Kincardine. 

Property Standards and/or Clean and Clear Yards complaints follow a different process. Please use this form to register your concern.



Would you like to provide a photo of the item or area requiring service?
Would you like to be updated regarding the request/concern?

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the city's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.